Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day


So I figured I should post a little something about Valentine's Day since it just happened Friday.  Firstly, the two pictures to the left are the beautiful gifts I received from my wonderful boyfriend and the pictures don't do them justice.  He also wrote me the sweetest poem in my card but that is for my eyes only.  This was our first Valentine's Day together, and my intention is not for this blog to be a record of my life, but this weekend has been such a wonderful time in my life and one that I want to remember forever, so I can't help wanting to share it.  This man, Ronnie, who has given me not only the most amazing Valentine's Day but also his love and affection, is the most wonderful man I have ever met.  I don't just say this because he is the love of my life, but because he truly is a fantastic man.  He is a little quite but extremely funny and kind, he is one of the most generous and genuine people I've ever met.  He would do anything for anyone, especially those who he cares for.  He is a little nerdy in the most adorable way and has the cutest smile and most amazing eyes.  For these reasons and so many more, he is the love of my life and he forever will be.

It is for all these reasons that it was so hard to say goodbye to him tonight when dropped me off at college after my weekend with him.  This was one of the hardest times ever to say goodbye to him, for any reason.  We have gone longer without seeing each other and we have had longer time together before saying goodbye to each other; but this one was particularly difficult.  It could have been because of the wonderful weekend we had, because it was Valentine's Day weekend, because it was a weekend filled with love and the reminder of how much love we had for each other, or because of any number of other reasons.  But all I know, is that when we were only ten minutes from my campus I turned down the radio, during my favorite song, and proceeded to cry telling him much I love him and how much I would miss him during the upcoming week.  So if you're reading this, I love you Ronnie, so very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment