Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Starting Anew

Hello all,

I have decided that I am going to start Blogging much more often.  I have many big plans for this Blog but I'll start with a little update on me.  I am now a freshman in college, yay! I am attending York College of Pennsylvania and pursuing a Professional Writing degree with minors in Anthropology and Marketing Management, what a combo right?  I am also very excited to announce that I am dating a wonderful guy.  We have been dating for exaactly eight months today and we are very much in love.  But that is not what I'm going to be Blogging about, for the most part at least.  I am going to start doing book reviews, and movie reviews.  I might do music reviews, too.  I am going to be Blogging whatever comes to mind mostly or whatever is relevant right now. 

What's on my mind today is my current Writing 202 assignment.  I am trying to decide on a topic of choice for a research project.  Let me throw some ideas at you. 

First Choice:  The struggles faced when publishing academic texts versus publishing popular texts. 
Second Choice:  The impact that self publishing online has on publishing companies. 
Third Choice:  The influence Blogging has on the probablity of getting published.

So if you have a choice you think is good or if you have an opinion on what another topic could be please leave a comment and let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment