Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday Lunch Review: Pickle Barrel Cafe

We have started running out of places to go for lunch in our town.  There are, however, a few places left, one of which is in the mall.  It's a little cafe called the Pickle Barrel Cafe, it hasn't been there for very long.  The staff was polite and we did not have to wait long for our meal.  I had a turkey club that was very good and Ronnie had an egg salad sub which he said was good.  We both had their potato salad and we agreed that it was a little spicier than we preferred.  The atmosphere was very quaint and quiet.  The decor was a little interesting, there were large pickles all over the walls depicted doing various actions.  I would go back again if I was in the mall and hungry but I would not go out of my way to go there again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment