Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Brain Training App - Elevate

There is a new app for Apple products, I'm not sure if it is also for Androids as I don't have an Android device.  This app is called Elevate.  To the left is the Icon for the app.  This app is a really neat one, its meant to help improve your intelligence.  The app consists of levels and different games to play.  You can choose what you want to improve on, there are four or five different options, the include; reading skills, memory, writing conciseness, spelling, and listening.  Elevate is a "brain-training" app.  Its also very fun to play.  The catch is that you can only play it once a day.  You are given three games or "sessions" to complete each day.  The game tracks you on how well you do and gives you stats and rankings against other players.  You also get stats for how well you day based on previous days.  I've been using this app for about a week now and I definitely think its working.  Its a lot of fun and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.  Give it a try, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment