Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Saturday Lunches

At the beginning of this year my boyfriend had the idea for us to start a little tradition.  So, every Saturday he and I go out for lunch, and every single week we pick a new place to eat at so we never repeat places during the whole year.  Each week we alternate who picks where we are going.  Here is a list of the places we have gone for the first 20 weeks:

1. Olive Garden
2. Red Lobster
3. Starlite Diner
4. Little's Diner
5. Cracker Barrel
6. Chili's
7. Grand Eats and Sweets
8. Jimmy John's
9. Baltimore Street Family Restaurant
10. Lucky Spot Family Restaurant
11. Perkins
12. Dutch Country
13. Famous Hot Wiener
14. Texas Roadhouse
15. Baugher's
16. Panera Bread
17. Buffalo Wild Wings
18. Roger's Grillin'
19. TGI Friday's
20. Grandview Diner

We've gone to every one of these places over the past 20 weeks.  So I have decided that from this coming weekend on, I will be writing a short review of the place we eat at each week.  I've been meaning to write this for a while and finally got around to it.  So, sometime between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning I will write a review of where we eat this Saturday, so make sure to check it out!  It's my week to pick and I just can't decide where to pick yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment