Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Lunch: Aunt Nettie's Kitchen

For our 42nd week having Saturday lunch we went to Aunt Nettie's Kitchen in Spring Grove, Pa.  I have known about this place for a while and have been wanting to go for some time. So today we made the trip there, and it was well worth it.  I had the Club Wrap and it not only my lunch, but will be my dinner as well.  The portions are great for the price of the food and it is nearly all homemade! I suggest trying the club wrap, it had French fries in it!  Or the bacon Mac and cheese burger; it too was delicious, that was what my boyfriend had and he loved it. (The Bacon Mac and Cheese Burger is pictured below).  We will definitely be returning for another visit sometime soon and we both highly recommend Aunt Nettie's Kitchen to anyone.  It is a family owned restaurant  and the service was great, they were extremely attentive and kind.  I would definitely give this restaurant 5/5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment